Onde Comprar o livro Livro Lonely Planet Pocket Singapore – Bonetto, Cristian – ISBN: 1742208959. Veja em loja online o preço deste livro.
`Lonely Planet Pocket Singapore` is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Try the local grub at one of the many hawker centres, join in the national sport and go shopping at Orchard Road, or have breakfast with orang-utans at the Singapore Zoo; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Singapore and begin your journey now!
Inside `Lonely Planet’s Pocket Singapore`
– Full-colour maps and images throughout
– Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
– Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
– Essential infoat your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
– Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
– Free, convenient pull-out Singapore map (included in print version), plus over 17 colour neighbourhood maps
– User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
– Covers Holland Village, Tanglin Village, Orchard Road, Sentosa, Southwest Singapore, Little India, Kampong Glam, Chinatown, CBD, Tanjong Pagar, Marina Bay, the Quays, the Colonial District, and more